Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Potluck Fashion: Rachel

Stephanie, the model from my last post, was one of the first models I worked with. This post's model, Rachel, is one of the most recent.

Rachel is a graduate student from the Twin Cities. She is also a model/actress who participated in my Potluck Fashion project!

Photographer: Dupris Photography (https://www.facebook.com/DuprisPhotography)

 
Retouched version (J Sanders Photography)
This touchup involved centering the model in the photo as well as increasing the brightness and balancing the color saturation. I also did some skin-smoothing and covered up an earring hole.

Rachel has been actively participating in the Potluck Fashion project, so expect to see more of her (and even her husband, Garret).

Interested in participating in Potluck Fashion? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment