Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Potluck Fashion: Maria

Maria is an all-around performing artist from California. Beyond modeling, she has also taught dance lessons, is attending a performing arts academy, and loves cosmetology and anything about fashion.

Maria submitted multiple photos for Potluck Fashion, and not to stroke her ego, but I was very impressed by her fashion sense!

Maria poses for Potluck (High) Fashion (Raw photo)

Retouched

 The red in this photo really caught my eye, so I decided to a black/white/red photo too.

Black/White/Red

 I'll be the first to admit it's a little cliche, but I still like it, and so did Maria. It really highlighted her cool feather earrings and killer kicks.

Is your fashion sense like Maria's? Consider modeling for Potluck Fashion!

No comments:

Post a Comment